CARALEE AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLES IS AN ACCREDITED BREEDER AND THEREFORE
- both parents have passed very strict health testing requirements
- both parents are registered with the Australian Labradoodle Association
- puppies come with a two year genetic health guarantee(conditions apply)
- non breeding puppies are desexed prior to leaving to go to their forever homes
CARALEE AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLE PUPPIES ARE
- raised and nurtured in our family environment
- exposed to all general household noise and inconsistencies of family life
- desexed (certificate provided) and micro chipped prior to leaving to go to their forever homes
- wormed and vaccinated appropriate for their age
- exposed to some simple commands and have begun basic toilet training
- all pet puppies are $2600gst inclusive
- once you have completed an application form for a specific litter you will be notified by phone a couple of days after that litter has been born.
- you will have 48 hours to pay a $500 deposit for a puppy from that litter. The litter will then be announced on facebook and website.
- the deposit is non refundable except under extenuating circumstances. If at anytime i can not meet your preferences for a puppy from that litter you will be moved onto the waitlist for next available litter.
- final allocation of puppies will occur at 6 weeks when puppies are vet health checked.
- you will receive an invoice for balance of payment once puppy has been allocated and travel arrangements are finalised.
- if puppy is traveling then travel costs will be organised and added to the final invoice.
FUTURE FOREVER HOMES
- I raise my puppies to become loved and valued family members.
- My main aim is that they go to homes where they receive as much love as they give.
- I understand that people have colour preferences but I breed for temperament, so people who are inflexible regarding colour may have to be prepared to wait for other litters.
- Australian Labradoodles are highly intelligent, extremely loving dogs that make wonderful family pets. They do however require training, physical exercise and mental challenges to keep them occupied. They also require grooming.
- Please use this website and its links to research the Australian Labradoodle to ascertain that your are ready and committed to bringing these amazing dogs into your family.